Friday, March 23, 2012

I love Chemistry!


Well, let's not overdo it!  Chemistry is not my thing...however....with Tim Holtz as the professor, he makes any topic interesting and creative!  I'm trying to catch up on the first week's lessons.  Tonight, I created my first three technique tags...

LtoR:  Blended Spritz & Flick; Brushless Watercolor; Wrinkle-Free Distress

It's not too late to sign up!  Visit Online Card Classes to register.  You'll have lifetime access to the class content and Tim is doing a great job of presenting informative material and videos!  See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Wow... Just Beautiful! Your Brushless Watercolor tag turned out just beautiful! I'm gonna have to play with that one more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!! I have to make up some tags from Prof. Holtz!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw these in the Gallery and thought they were awesome. It's been a fun lass with lots of great detail! Nice to see you there.

    ReplyDelete