Saturday, March 31, 2012

A couple more lessons...


Lesson 6 focused on using Distress Markers.  I have to say, I didn't think I needed any more markers...however, being Distress and recommended by Tim, I took the plunge and bought the set.  I'm so glad I did...they are the best markers I've ever used!  They blend so beautifully.  Here are my tags for lesson 6...

LtoR:  Watercolor with Markers; Blending with Markers; Stamping with Markers

Then, after stamping for at least 15 years, you'd think I'd have the basics down.  Well, I learned so much from Tim in lesson 7 using embossing powders.  I LOVE the first tag!  Fun stuff for lesson 7...

LtoR:  Nostalgic Batik Technique; Rusted Enamel Technique; 
Distress Powder Resist Technique (2 tags)

More tags coming soon!  Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment