Sunday, September 11, 2011

It's been WAY too long...

I know, I know.  I was afraid when I created my blog...when would I ever have time to keep up with it?  The Summer Card Camp class provided the perfect opportunity to post often, but once that was over, life took over and well...I know you can probably all relate.  My husband and I had a wonderful opportunity to travel for a couple of weeks this summer and preparing for that...being away...and then returning to work and life, well, the weeks have passed by all too quickly.  BUT...I'm back...and signed up for another Jennifer McGuire class...YIPPEEEEE!!....so, hopefully the posts will come much more often now.  Stay tuned...I hope to post more very, very soon!



Our awesome August adventure took us to Vancouver, British Columbia
and Alaska aboard the Disney Wonder! 

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear that you and your DH had a great time at the Disney cruise. I can't wait until tomorrow too. :)

    ReplyDelete