Monday, July 18, 2011

It Can't Be...

Week 4????  No....It can't be!  This has been too much fun.  I want it to continue the rest of the summer!  Summer Card Camp has challenged me to spend time in my craft room these past four weeks and I've thoroughly enjoyed the new techniques, videos and color combos!  This week's color combo totally said "tropical" and "beach" to me.  I hope you like my card...




Supplies:  Cardstock - Bermuda Bay, Cool Caribbean, Green Galore (Stampin' Up!), Watercolor Cold Press (Strathmore); Inks - Green Galore, Bermuda Bay, Tempting Turquoise, Cool Caribbean (Stampin' Up!), Fresh Snow (PaperTrey Ink); Stamps - Image (Magenta), Sentiment (A Muse); Embellishments - Clear Embossing Powder; Perfect Pearls Mist; Wave Punch (Fiskars); Caribbean Twine

1 comment:

  1. I know... I can't believe it's week 4, sooo sad. Gorgeous card! :)

    ReplyDelete