Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hello...

I was inspired by Jennifer McGuire's technique video today and created this card.  It wasn't what I envisioned when I started the project, but I like how it turned out.  Thanks for the inspiration, Jennifer!!




Supplies:  Cardstock - Spring Moss & White (PaperTrey Ink); Inks - Archival Jet Black (Ranger), Versamark (Tsukineko), Distress Inks - Dried Marigold, Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Worn Lipstick (Ranger); Stamps - Lauderdale Floral (Hero Arts), Sentiment - A Muse, Butterfly Pattern - A Muse; Embellishments - Grungeboard Butterfly, Pink Sorbet Twine, White Embossing Powder, Scrap of Patterned Paper

1 comment:

  1. Tracey, this is absolutely stunning!! I started mine, but it kind of look funny... Take 2 for me, hehe!

    ReplyDelete