Sunday, June 9, 2013

Much-Needed Crafty Time...

It has been way too long since I've had any time in my craft room.  I think my supplies thought I abandoned them (and I felt that way, too)!  But...I took today to just play and create and got caught up with my Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2013.

Here is May's tag...
I used the new rub-ons, like Tim did, but I also added some gold embossing paste over a stencil for the main focal point.

And June's tag...


I have been putting my tags into a 6-slot tray - the first of which is now complete!


Hopefully, I'll be back soon.  I am taking several online classes this summer, so I hope to have plenty of reason to create some new cards and things...now if I can just find the time!

Happy Stamping!!

4 comments:

  1. *love* the May one - they're all lovely, but that speaks to me for some reason. Glad you got some art time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab way to display your gorgeous tags Tracey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tags and how you displayed them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I ask where you find a tray like this? I have been doing the tags for years and think it would be a fun way to display them. Are they Ranger size tags? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete