Friday, November 2, 2012

Couldn't sleep...

It was a (not so) bright and early morning for me...way too early!  Lots of reasons why I couldn't sleep, and one of the reasons was I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday's amazing ideas from the Holiday Card Workshop...wow!  Here's a card I created incorporating ideas from all of yesterday's teachers...have a great day!


The image was colored with Inktense colored pencils, using a water brush dipped in Biscotti Perfect Pearls Mist...it adds a wonderful, soft shimmer.  The image was also outlined with grey Copic markers...I love how it makes the image pop.

Supplies:  Cardstock - Basic White (PaperTrey Ink), Patterned Paper (Authentique); Ink - Jet Black Archival and Antique Linen Distress (Ranger); Stamps - Birds (Magenta), Sentiment (PaperTrey Ink); Other:  Inktense Colored Pencils (Derwent), Biscotti Perfect Pearls Mist (Ranger), Copic Markers

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful - I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you incorporated Day 3 learning into this card - it came out absolutely beautiful! You're right - that grey Copic, really made it pop out - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so pretty my friend, hope all is well, miss you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely, Tracey! Great idea to add Perfect Pearls to watercolor pencils, I'll have to try that.

    ReplyDelete