Thursday, September 20, 2012

A birthday wish...

A dear friend of mine is having a milestone birthday this week and is celebrating with a trip to South Africa!  It's been a life-long dream of hers to take this trip and it became reality for her and her husband.    She was so excited about it...and I am, too!  I can't wait to hear all about the trip and see all the pictures!  I created this card, which will be waiting for her when she gets back...


Supplies:  Stamps - various Tim Holtz sets (Stampers Anonymous); Ink - Distress, Archival and Adirondack (Ranger); Cardstock - Kraft (PaperTrey Ink, Claudine Hellmuth Sticky Back Canvas (Ranger); Other - decorative tape, twine, button, wish tag and mini paper clip.

And, taking a tip from the Kick Start class, when I saw this stack of ink pads, I wanted to remember this color combo, so I took a picture for now - until I figure out the best system for tracking color combos for me.


Thanks for stopping by!  :-)

3 comments:

  1. Tracey, this is awesome, totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect card for your friends special birthday. I love the colour combo too, what a fab idea you had about taking a photo of the colours used as a reference. Email me if you would like me to email you the file I created for my Silhouette Cameo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is terrific!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete