Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Play Time...

I received my set of Tim Holtz Distress Markers Friday and couldn't wait to play with them!  They are wonderful...I love how the ink blends together...just like the Distress Ink Pads...AWESOME!  Here are some of the cards I created today...


Supplies:  Cardstock - Basic White (PaperTrey Ink), Chipped Sapphire Kraft Core (Core'dinations); Watercolor (Strathmore); Stamps - Believe (Dyan Reaveley's Dylusions / Ranger); In Yourself (PaperTrey Ink), Butterflies & Matching Dies (Hero Arts); Ink - Jet Black Archival (Ranger), Distress Markers; Other - Perfect Pearls Mist, White Embossing Powder (Hero Arts), Water Brush


Supplies:  Cardstock - Basic White (PaperTrey Ink), Watercolor (Strathmore); Stamps - Silhouette Meadow Flowers & Sentiment (Hero Arts); Ink - Victorian Violet (Brilliance), Distress Markers; Other - Rainbow Ribbon, Water Brush


I was inspired to create this card based on this post from Damask Love.  I used some Spellbinders dies to create the masks.  Sentiment is PTI.


And these cards were created around the crinoline flowers from another project that didn't work quite right...but I like the how the cards turned out!  Cardstock, Ribbon & Sentiments are PTI.

Have a GREAT week!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome cards...love the diversity. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards Tracey. Love the colors, especially on the silhouette flower card. I've heard so much about these markers! Sounds like you really like them. :o)

    ReplyDelete