Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tag 11...


What a GREAT day I had!!  It started by waking up and checking Tim's tag first thing.  It's another fabulous creation, of course!  Then I scroll down to the winning comments...and mine is there!!  Mario is shipping it right out and I'll be sure to let you know what the unexpected package includes!  How exciting!!

Then, it was off to a class at Absolutely Everything with my friend, Sandy.  We made a Christmas shadowbox, but it's a Christmas present and it's not quite done.  I'll be sure to post pictures at a later time.

When I got home I was anxious to create my tag.  I have to say, this was not my favorite technique.  I absolutely love the way Tim did it...and I watched the video like 10 times, but my UTEE didn't seem quite hot enough and had lots of bubbles.  It also cooled very quickly and my pieces were very blotchy.  Oh well...it's still cute, but I don't think I'll be doing this again any time soon.  ;-) 


Because my tags are smaller, I also shrunk my Santa.  First, I stamped it with red StazOn ink, then I shrunk it with my heat gun and then I dipped it into UTEE.  I also made a couple of other shapes...



Well, tomorrow's the last tag...I'm kind of sad about it, but it's also a good thing so I can get back to making my Christmas cards...and finish my shopping...and decorate my house...and wrap!  Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo, BIG CONGRATS!!! I was jumping up and down for you!!!! Can't wait to hear what you get in the 'happy' box! Your UTEE came out awesome!!!! I love them too! Oh boy, I want the ginger man and the snowman die really bad, hehe!!! So sad that it's the last tag tomorrow... I had so much fun! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete