Friday, November 25, 2011

Studio L3 Grungy Monday Challenge #28...

I don't usually participate in challenges...just not enough time.  However, I was so inspired and awe-struck by Tim Holtz's pumpkin that he created for Ranger's Great Pumpkin Challenge, that when I saw the Grungy Monday Challenge #28 on Linda Ledbetter's blog (Studio L3), I just had to create something!  And...when I saw what the prize was, there was no question I was going to participate!  When Tim posted the projects from this year's cruise, his "artful journey journal" project really caught my eye.  I really enjoyed playing with this technique and creating my winter star...and I'm so thankful to Linda for the opportunity to enter to win Tim's autographed journal kit. 

I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving...and I hope you enjoy the upcoming Holidays!!  Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies:  Paper - Foil Tape Sheets (Ranger); Dies - Star, 5 Point 3-D (Sizzix); Snow Flurries Embossing Folder (Tim Holtz Alterations/Sizzix); Ink - Bottle, Denim, Cranberry & Wild Plum Adirondack Alcohol Inks (Ranger); Dusty Concord & Seedless Preserves Distress Ink (Ranger); Other - Seam Binding Ribbon, Metal Snowflake (Making Memories), Glossy Accents.

7 comments:

  1. Love your foil star! The colors are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not as creative as yours !! Love that star it's wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful metal star, i can see were you got the inspiration! BTW thanks for your comment on my Craftchaos Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your star is so beautiful Tracey! The colours are wonderful! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, very pretty star, love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is stunning! I love the colours you have chosen for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can totally see this on the tree! Super job and so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete