Monday, December 31, 2012

Finishing 2012...

I can't believe it's been two months since my last post...I'm such a bad blogger.  :-(

It's been so hectic trying to get ready for the Holidays and creating gifts, cards and shopping.  Things are settling down a bit, but it's back to the grind and work on Wednesday.  So, I took today to finish my December tags and I'm ready to start new projects in 2013.  And, I realized that I never posted November's tag...so it's here, too.  I promise I'll be back in a day or two to post pictures of everything I've been working on.  In the meantime...

I hope you have a wonderful, happy, healthy, prosperous and crafty 2013!!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags Tracey. I love how dedicated we have all been getting all 12 tags finished in time to start again in the New Year! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year my friend!!! Gorgeous tags!!!

    ReplyDelete