Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mahalo...

I just had to have two of the new Memory Box dies...and I had a card idea in mind the minute I saw them.  I got them today and wanted to play with them immediately.  I wasn't sure what color to use for the Hibiscus flowers so I searched the net and found a beautiful color combo to use on my flowers.

     

I want to dedicate the card to my friend, Kerry.  Mahalo, Kerry!!  She travelled to our favorite store yesterday - Absolutely Everything - and brought me back some goodies (macaroons and cake balls)...YUMMO!!  I am about to go and devour them with my husband.  :-)  Thanks again, Kerry...you're the best!!


Finally, with camera in hand, I caught a couple pics of tonight's sunset as I was going to take a picture of my yummy goodies.  What a cool sunset!  I probably should've used a different setting on the camera, but the sun was setting quickly and I had to snap away.  Have a GREAT rest of the week!







1 comment:

  1. Awwww.... you are so welcome!!! Enjoy them for sweet friend. This is absolutely STUNNING!!!! I have the same dies too and I guess I have to start creating! Heehe!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete