Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Just a quick post to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!!  I am so thankful for my family, friends, job and my crafty time (just wish I had more of it!).  I saw this post by Tim Holtz and ran home to create my own rafter of turkeys.  They are so adorable!  I am so thankful that Tim is always willing to share his ideas.  :-)  Have a GREAT holiday weekend!!



Supplies:  Dies - Paper Rosette, Mini Paper Rosettes and Ticket Strip (Tim Holtz Alterations/Sizzix); Stamp - "Gobble" (Judith); Ink - Fired Brick, Walnut Stain and Gathered Twigs Distress Inks (Ranger); Paper - Kraft Cardstock (PaperTrey Ink), various patterned paper including Tim Holtz, My Minds Eye; Other - Sticky Back Canvas, Memo Pins.



Supplies:  Cardstock - Royal Velvet and Vintage Cream (PaperTrey Ink); Stamp - Tim Holtz (Stampers Anonymous); Ink - Gathered Twigs, Seedless Preserves, Forest Moss, Ripe Persimmon and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks (Ranger); Other - Perfect Pearls Mist, Olive Ribbon (Stampin' Up!).

No comments:

Post a Comment