Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Love...

I really do LOVE this color combo!  I was inspired to do another card tonight.  I am really going to miss all this inspiration when card camp is over.  But for now...I'll keep on playin'!  :-)  My card tonight was inspired by Jennifer McGuire's technique instruction here.


Supplies:  Cardstock - Cool Caribbean (Stampin'Up!), Watercolor Cold Press (Strathmore); Inks - Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint Distress Stains, Broken China Distress Ink, Jet Black Archival Ink (all Ranger); Stamps - Dandelion Frame (Hero Arts), Sentiment (Tim Holtz Collection, Stampers Anonymous); Embellishments - Heart Die (Tim Holtz Alterations, Sizzix), Ripe Avacado Satin Ribbon (PaperTrey Ink), Perfect Pearls Mist, Rhinestone Swirl

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the stamps, I love the colours, great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... this is awesome!!! Love love love this stamp. And the technique is totally fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! It popped right out to me today in the Gallery and I was so happy to see it was yours!!

    I have totally LOVED Camp and will miss it!! Hoping to see you at AE for a new class -- sometime soon!

    Happy Camping!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracey, this is a gorgeous card! Love the colors, the sentiment....LOVIN it all!

    ReplyDelete